What are the credentials of a Counsellor/Therapist at CHATT Inc.?

Credentials for counsellors/therapists in Ontario vary. At CHATT Inc., all our counsellors have a Masters or Doctorate degree in psychology, social work, or related fields. In addition, our counsellors attend continuing education programs on an ongoing basis and attend regular clinical supervision meetings with our supervising clinical psychologist who is licensed to practice in the province of Ontario. Please click here to view the credentials for each of our counsellors.

Category: Choosing a counsellor/therapist

← Frequently Asked Questions
Posted in

Recent Comments



    • No categories